Terms & Conditions
Products and orders
Price and payment
- We start with your order when the payment is received, not before.
- If we cannot provide the products you order, you can cancel or change (for an alternative product) your order.
- Prices shown on the website are excluding shipping costs.
- Payment methods can be found and chosen on the website, in the checkout process. Methodes to choose from are by card (credit/ debit card) or iDeal.
Despatch and delivery
Return & Exchange Policy
In case of force majeure
- We deliver our products worldwide. We pay a little part of the shipment. Costs that remain for shipping are shown at the checkout.
- You will receive a track & trace code of your order, so you can follow your package.
- All products will be delivered at the address you provided. Teds Collection Amsterdam cannot be held responsible for mistakes by the customer concerns the given address.
- When the product is in stock, it will be delivered within 3/5 working days at your delivery address. Please note that delivery of products are dependent on local postal services and may take longer to reach certain countries. After we delivered the order at the post office, we are not responsible for any delay.
We hope our customers are completely satisfied :) If this is not the case, please get in touch with our team.
- To initiate a return, please send us an email at within 14 days of receiving your order.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unwashed, and in the same condition in which you received it.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for paying return shipping costs, unless the item is damaged or incorrect.
- We cannot held responsible for items lost or damaged during return shipment. We recommend a trackable mail service when sending a return.
- In case of force majeure we do not have to comply with our obligations. Force majeure is any circumstance beyond our power, which prevents the fulfillment of our obligations (like website/ internet failures). Ofcourse we try to inform our customers about this.